Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If I Were Single I'd Move

I blame the static electricity after the storm. I was reading through the Philippine Star [RP Dragonboat teamhelps rescue..., page14, 29 Sept 09] and came across a rather interesting quote. Pay attention to the last sentence:

The Makati City government has allotted P15 million to help localities placed under a state of calamity by the National Disaster Coordinating Council, Mayor Jejomar Binay said yesterday.

He said the P15 million will be used to provide relief goods and other basic needs of flood victims, particularly blankets and sleeping mates.




Ok I know its a typo but I just cant resist [warning. The Soup mode activated]:

  • If I were single, I'd move to Makati NAO!
  • Is this considered a Public or Private Enterprise?
  • Wow, he's really pulling out all the stops for the elections.
  • Can we choose or are they assigned?
  • I already have one, can I just get a cash refund?
  • Is trading allowed?
  • Sir, I'd like to volunteer....
  • I guess we know his stand on the Reproductive Health Bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment