Monday, June 13, 2011

Independence Day 2011

If there's one thing I don't like about Independence Day it's that I keep thinking of all the things that still need to be done!

Fact is we're in this hole. Whether it's because of us or someone else doesn't really matter as much as what  we are doing about the problem. We don't even need to compare ourselves to other countries. Let's just compare ourselves to what the nation was like yesterday then figure out where we want to be tomorrow. Then lets just go there.

This would also be a nice time to have a platform even if it's just a personal platform. It makes comparing the goal and the reality much easier. Perhaps what I'll be doing is revising my personal platform to incorporate any new learnings or adjusting for altered conditions. I'll think of it as my Independence Day ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment